Welcome to The University of Queensland's institutional digital repository
Did you know that you can customize your UQ eSpace RSS feeds by multiple search criteria?
- Kildea, Sue (1996) Underwater births, are they safe? What are midwives thinking?. Australian Journal of Holistic Nursing, 3 1: 29-33.
- Kildea, Sue, Kruske, Sue and Bowell, Libby (2006) Maternity emergency care: short course in maternity emergencies for remote area health staff with no midwifery qualifications. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 14 3: 111-116.
- Kildea, Sue, Barcley, Lesley and Brodie, Pat (2006) Maternity care in the bush: using the Internet to provide educational resources to isolated practitioners. Rural and Remote Health, 6 559: .
- Kildea, Sue (2006) Risky Business: contested knowledge over safe birthing services for Aboriginal women. Health Sociology Review, 15 4: 387-396.
- Meakins, Felicity (2014). Language contact varieties. In Harold Koch and Rachel Nordlinger (Ed.), The Languages and Linguistics of Australia: A Comprehensive Guide (pp. 365-416) Berlin, Germany: De Gruyter Mouton.
- RSS | More...