Welcome to The University of Queensland's institutional digital repository
Did you know that you can customize your UQ eSpace RSS feeds by multiple search criteria?
- Woods, M, Robinson, E and McGee, Z (1993). Chlamydiae: genital and respiratory pathogens. In M. Schaechter, G. Medoff and B. I. Eisenstein (Ed.), Mechanisms of microbial disease 2nd ed. () Baltimore United States: Williams & Wilkins.
- Woods, Marion L. (2000). Free living amoebae and bacterial pathogens: are amoebae a niche for virulence amplification and survival among pathogenic bacteria?. In Valerie Asche (Ed.), Recent advances in microbiology Volume 8 (pp. 138-156) Melbourne Australia: The Australian Society for Microbiology.
- Blue, S., Pombo, D. and Woods, M. (1998). Glanders and melioidosis. In E.J.L. Soulsby, S.R. Palmer and D.I.H. Simpson (Ed.), Zoonoses: biology, clinical practice, and public health control (pp. 105-114) Oxford United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.
- Mayer, J, Woods, ML, Vavrin, Z and Hibbs, JB (1993) Gamma-Interferon-Induced Nitric-Oxide Production Reduces Chlamydia-Trachomatis Infectivity in McCoy Cells. Infection and Immunity, 61 2: 491-497.
- Woods, ML and McGee, ZA (1986) Molecular Mechanisms of Pathogenicity of Gonococcal Salpingitis. Drugs, 31 : 1-6.
- RSS | More...