Welcome to The University of Queensland's institutional digital repository
Did you know that you can customize your UQ eSpace RSS feeds by multiple search criteria?
- Colthorpe K., Zimbardi K., Bugarcic A. and Smith A. (2015) Progressive development of scientific literacy through assessment in inquiry-based biomedical science curricula. International Journal of Innovation in Science and Mathematics Education, 23 5: 52-64.
- Sachdev, Perminder S., Thalamuthu, Anbupalam, Mather, Karen A., Ames, David, Wright, Margaret J. and Wen, Wei (2016) White matter hyperintensities are under strong genetic influence. Stroke, . doi:10.1161/STROKEAHA.116.012532
- Wilson, PR, McGhie, J, Marshall, RB, Audige, LJM, Collins-Emerson, J, Quankai, W and Alley, MR (1998) Observations of leptospirosis in farmed deer. New Zealand Veterinary Journal, 46 4: 131-139. doi:10.1080/00480169.1998.36077
- Moles, A. D., McGhie, J. A., Schaaf, O. R. and Read, R. (2010) Sand impaction of the small intestine in eight dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 51 1: 29-33. doi:10.1111/j.1748-5827.2009.00847.x
- McGhie, J. A., Stayt, J. and Hosgood, G. L. (2014) Prevalence of bacteriuria in dogs without clinical signs of urinary tract infection presenting for elective surgical procedures. Australian Veterinary Journal, 92 1-2: 33-37. doi:10.1111/avj.12140
- RSS | More...