Welcome to The University of Queensland's institutional digital repository
Did you know that you can customize your UQ eSpace RSS feeds by multiple search criteria?
- Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Publications
- Queensland Children's Medical Research Institute Publications
- The Global Burden of Metabolic Risk Factors for Chronic Diseases Collaboration (BMI Mediated Effects) and Huxley, R (2014) Metabolic mediators of the effects of body-mass index, overweight, and obesity on coronary heart disease and stroke: A pooled analysis of 97 prospective cohorts with 1·8 million participants. The Lancet, 383 9921: 970-983.
- Peters, Sanne A E, Huxley, Rachel R and Woodward, Mark (2014) Diabetes as risk factor for incident coronary heart disease in women compared with men: a systematic review and meta-analysis of 64 cohorts including 858,507 individuals and 28,203 coronary events. Diabetologia, 57 8: 1542-1551.
- Peters, Sanne A E, Huxley and Woodward, (2014) Diabetes as a risk factor for stroke in women compared with men: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 64 cohorts, including 775 385 individuals and 12 539 strokes. The Lancet, 383 9933: 1973-1980.
- RSS | More...