Welcome to The University of Queensland's institutional digital repository
Did you know that you can customize your UQ eSpace RSS feeds by multiple search criteria?
- () The polypyrimidine tract-binding protein affects coronavirus RNA accumulation levels and relocalizes viral RNAs to novel cytoplasmic domains different from replication-transcription sites. , . doi:10.1128/JVI.00195-11
- Cruz jl and Wells JW (2016) Assessing T-cell abundance in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma: adding another string to your bow. eperimental dermatology, . doi:10.1111/exd.13041
- Couñago RM, Chen NH, Chang CW, Djoko KY, McEwan AG and Kobe B (2016) Structural basis of thiol-based regulation of formaldehyde detoxification in H. influenzae by a MerR regulator with no sensor region.. Nucleic Acids Research, .
- Sarkar S, Roberts LW, Phan MD, Tan L, Lo AW, Peters KM, Paterson DL, Upton M, Ulett GC, Beatson SA, Totsika M and Schembri MA (2016) Comprehensive analysis of type 1 fimbriae regulation in fimB-null strains from the multidrug resistant Escherichia coli ST131 clone.. Molecular Microbiology, . doi:10.1111/mmi.13442
- () Attitudes toward online learning: The importance of intrinsic interest and student-instructor differences. , .
- RSS | More...