Welcome to The University of Queensland's institutional digital repository
Did you know that you can customize your UQ eSpace RSS feeds by multiple search criteria?
- Astals, S., Batstone, D. J., Mata-Alvarez, J. and Jensen, P. D. (2014) Identification of synergistic impacts during anaerobic co-digestion of organic wastes. Bioresource Technology, 169 : 421-427.
- Butler, Rex (2014) Museums at war: review. Ultimo, NSW, Australia, Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Firth, B., O'Brien, M., Holtham, P., Scott, N., Hu, S., Dixon, R. and Burger, A. (2014). Dynamic impacts of plant feed and operating practices on a dense medium cyclone (DMC) circuit. In: Glenn Sherritt ACPS 2015: 15th Australian Coal Preparation Conference & Exhibition, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia, (). 14-18 September, 2014.
- Memmott, Paul (1997) Aboriginal signs and architectural meanings. Part 2: generating architectural signs. Architectural semiotics in designing for Aboriginal clients. Architecture Theory Review, 2 1: 38-64.
- Memmott, Paul (1996) Aboriginal signs and architectural meaning. Part 1: on Aboriginal signs. Architectural Theory Review, 1 2: 79-100.
- RSS | More...