Welcome to The University of Queensland's institutional digital repository
Did you know that you can customize your UQ eSpace RSS feeds by multiple search criteria?
- Berney S., Stockton K., Berlowitz D. and Denehy L. (2002) Can early extubation and intensive physiotherapy decrease length of stay of acute quadriplegic patients in intensive care? A retrospective case control study.. Physiotherapy research international : the journal for researchers and clinicians in physical therapy, 7 1: 14-22.
- Stockton K.A., Harvey J. and Kimble R.M. (2014) A prospective observational study investigating all children presenting to a specialty paediatric burns centre. Burns, . doi:10.1016/j.burns.2014.09.018
- Paterson, Mandy (2014) TNR (trap-neuter-return): is it a solution for the management of feral cats in Australia?. Engaging with Animals: Interpretations of a Shared Existence, 169-183.
- Jorm, Jennifer (2014) The Arts of Remembrance in Early Modern England: Memorial Cultures of the Post Reformationl. Parergon, 31 2: 169-170.
- Ostling, Michael (2014) The Witch in the Western Imagination. Magic Ritual and Witchcraft, 9 1: 101-104. doi:10.1353/mrw.2014.0008
- RSS | More...